Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tulip Festival. Yes another Festival.

As so begins the next festival of things I go to. I love them you could say. This is the tulip festival at Thanksgiving point in Lehi. Last year when we went nothing was out. Like I mean nothing. This year was way better. Well here are some pictures that I took. I hope you enjoy.
Alone.
Here comes the colors.
A little different.
I love the sun, well in pictures.
I have a new addiction of taken pictures in the funkiest ways.
Different view
Doesn't this make you want to go to sleep in the sun.
Lakeside view
Oh no, here come the Koi fish pictures. If you know me you know I am obessed with taking pictures of these things.
There were so many, don't you just love the way they look.
They got a little mean after we feed them.
I love koi fish.
So I know this picture is not the best, but I cropped it from a picture. Doesn't it just say to you, ok family lets go, form a line.
Spring is here in this picture, for sure.
Closeness.

Church today is one my mind. As soon as I say these trees I thought of the first vision, and thought of Christ and The Father. I know I get a little weird at times, but bear with me.
I love this picture a lot. I love spring lets say.
I love this door, I think it kind of reminds me of the picture of Christ knocking at the door with no door knob. It's just so inviting. Come into my secret garden. Like the movie almost. I wish have a secret garden someday.
This fountain I couldn't decide if I wanted the effect to look smooth or chop. You choose this one,
Or this one.
The first flowers to spring in the bloom. Hope.
I can't say how much I love this picture, I am weird I know but it is so freaking awesome. I tricked some people with it. Look closely!
I took this picture thinking it would show the passing of the winter with the dead leaf and the bring of spring with the bright colors behind it.
I so so wish I could still do this, well I could I guess but with out getting very sick and being able to stand up afterward and still be excited to do some more.
Some pretty pink flowers.
This kinda makes me fell like a soft spring day in the breeze. Its soft I should say.
Downward fall to the bottom.
I don't know why I did this one really. I wanted something different. I really like it though. It kind of reminds me of a painting where the painter just kind of got some paints and dabbed them on there. I actually really like it.
Can we say New Moon front cover. Just Kidding, I didn't really think about that until after my sister mentioned that, I was more concentrated on the lone red tulip. I guess I thought we connected in a special way, red and all.

No comments: