Saturday, March 28, 2009

Slacker

So I know I know I am a slacker and don't update a lot. But school is kicking my butt right now so I am noting updating as much as I want but here is some. So this is my other lovely brown friend. So jealous. So is "V" cousin so she say V's pictures and want some so we went adventuring. I love them some are a little different so bare with me. Another fun thing to look forward to is when it gets warmer, I want to go do some on the salt flats but we will see. So here we go.
She dressed up like this and I instantly thought farm, so we went down by the lake.
This one I like, I don't know why, maybe the seventies look to the picture.
Tell me what you think, I can't decided between these two pictures on which one I like more.
Ha she was really little she barely could fit across the tires, it was funny.
This one I know, I'm weird but I thought it looked cool.
Had to get a girly picture by the big boy truck!
A little softer for ya.
Really she is so stinking pretty, I'm so jealous.
So this one is out of focus, but "V" is so pretty she can shine through my flaws. I like it though.
Stunning once again.
A little different look.
She is little but she got power.
New Yorkers! Think they own the place!
Cousins!!!

No comments: