Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Brooklyn

Here is brooklyn my oldest sisters daughter this is pretty much all the pictures i have taken of her but she is so funny i love it. He father is a high jumper and her mother is a cross country runner. And all she does is jump when you hold her and she is only 6 months old. Wonder who she is going to take after?
Me and Brooklyn had a sleep over a quite a few occasions in my room. Cause that is the main reason my sis came out. To get some well earned sleep. So Brooklyn stayed with me most the nights and she is a squarmer. She will lay in bed with me and then wake me up by picking at my eyes or my nose and jabbering. She is just to cute


She just wouldn't sit still so this is what mom did or all that she could do to keep her still while changing a diaper. Its censored so don't worry!


She loves to do this one hand thing, on more then one occasion she has fallen flat on her face or cheek but she is strong.
She had chocolate cake for the first time and she really loved that


No comments: